Já só tem 7 dias para se candidatar
• Code Intercompany invoices from FI LLC
• Review and approve bank reconciliations
• Review and post journals, invoices
• Approve IC Invoices for rebillable costs.
• Prepare analytical reviews for Angola unit
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Angola
• Banking – Approve and release payments from banks
• Manage and report aged debt issues
• Prepare monthly variance analysis reports and balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare monthly performance report
• Manage relationships with banks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills – position required the ability to work on various priority tasks simultaneously and complete them efficiently and timely.
• Ability to work on tasks individually and as part of a team.
• Strong team leadership qualities
Frank’s International is a high-performance organization that challenges its employees to excel, while also creating an energetic and friendly work environment. Since Mr. Frank Mosing founded our company in 1938, we have grown tremendously—and are now a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. In addition, our company has grown to employ more than 4,000 people in 60 countries worldwide. And while we continue to grow, we consider our company to be a global family with strong values including teamwork, integrity, learning and performance.