• Work with local in-country personnel to address areas of non-conformance and/or weakness
• Lead the operation overall by following the company policies, guidelines and goals as communicated by the Company.
• Assume responsibility for ensuring business compliance with company corporate initiatives and guidelines.
• Execute Frank’s International core values and vision
• Take active part in Business Development and selling efforts: build new and existing customer relationships.
• Continually improve safety records by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
• Maintain an active role in the community and develop key business and community relationships.
• Assume responsibility for ensuring the office operates in compliance with all labour and immigration laws.
• Take active part in the training and competency initiative to drive and develop the Nationalization plan.
The Head of Business Support and Compliance is familiar with Customs regulations, HR
Requirements in Angola and the Tax/Fiscal Environment.
The role is responsible for continual development of and consistent and optimal efficiency in the key business support functions of the operating unit in Angola ensuring full compliance with in-country obligations and Frank’s International process and control environment.
The Head of Business Support & Compliance is instrumental in supporting the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages and supports their professional development.
Frank’s International is a high-performance organization that challenges its employees to excel, while also creating an energetic and friendly work environment. Since Mr. Frank Mosing founded our company in 1938, we have grown tremendously—and are now a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. In addition, our company has grown to employ more than 4,000 people in 60 countries worldwide. And while we continue to grow, we consider our company to be a global family with strong values including teamwork, integrity, learning and performance.