Ashwin Sridhar - Luanda, Luanda
A. Job profile:
I Consulting Delivery:
For Delivering Kaizen Workshops at client sites
1. Prepare self for implementation of Kaizen Change Model by learning with the help of Kaizen Institute’s consulting resource (Intellectual property of KI) and by shadowing senior members on the gemba.
2. Implement Kaizen Change Model @ client gemba and help client in achieving competitive advantage in its’ industry.
3. Help clients to improve total business performance through sustainable implementation.
4. Bring in the promised change through ‘BK (Breakthrough Kaizen) pillar and deliver agreed results as per the contract.
II Internal – Circle Member’s Role:
- Contribute in achieving Circle goals and KPI’s – that consist of growth, service delivery, Circle meeting attendance and members’ competency development
- One of the important KPI is acquiring new contracts by generating leads & closing the deal
- Marketing Support – Developing & archiving material such as case studies, videos & pictures B. Competence: The consultant should possess (or willing to acquire) a. Requisite knowledge of Kaizen Business System. b. Ability to communicate in English with seniors and also juniors at the clients’ place. c. Ability to train the client’s employees on Kaizen Tools and help them in grooming to be trainers for future. d. Possess Leadership qualities and use it in implementation suitably e. Self-Learner - with ability to unlearn old and learn various new concepts. f. Ability to carry out thorough analysis and resolve problems using appropriate techniques to identify and resolve root causes
C. Desired Skills:
The consultant is expected to have/ acquire following skills
1. Excellent delivery skills
2. Presentation skills
3. Relationship skills
4. Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Social Media)
5. Fluency in Communication (O&W) in English
6. Analytical skills
7. Organizing skills
8. Problem Solving skills
9. Public Speaking Skills
10. Assessment Skills
D. Desired Traits:
Needed personal traits for every consultant
1. Willing to live out of a suitcase - means always ready to travel at short notice - within India or overseas, and willing to live away from home off and on (varies between 2 to 3 weeks a month).
2. Loves to continuously keep updating himself on knowledge front
3. Person with a strong sense of values and ethics.
4. Honest and sincere
- Engenharia Mecânica
- Gestão de Logística
Kaizen Institute South Asia is a Business Unit of Kaizen Institute, Ltd representing Kaizen Institute in India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Bangladesh
Kaizen Institute is a global organization which provides management consulting and training services to companies represented in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. Kaizen Institute has pioneered, innovated, and led the Operational Excellence consultancy domain for more than 3 decades.
Kaizen Institute supports companies of all sizes and sectors including private and public services. We are dedicated to helping organizations realize their Continuous Improvement Strategies. We operate in 50+ countries, with the best coverage and deepest expertise in KAIZEN™ and Lean Management. We deliver sustainable results by partnering with clients to transfer knowledge, wisdom, and skills to ensure long-term success. Our goal is to help clients:
• Achieve competitive and operational superiority in their chosen markets
• Respond to strategic challenges by using people as the primary change resource
• Become expert and autonomous in the management of their improvement strategies
• Create repeatability, capability, sustainability, and self-reliance Our focus is on the fields of KAIZEN™ enterprise development, organizational culture change, and people development.
Confira vagas semelhantes
Engenheiro Mecânico de Total Energies
Superintendente Marino - Tanker de ATH TRADING
Gerente de Filial - Huambo de Empresa líder em Distribuição / Comércio a Grosso / Comércio a Retalho
Director de Distribuição de Empresa líder em Distribuição / Comércio a Grosso / Comércio a Retalho
Assistente Administrativo comercial de Empresa líder em Distribuição / Comércio a Grosso / Comércio a Retalho