Manages and optimises inventory management (goods inflows and outflows) to minimize stock levels without risking a break. In close liaison with suppliers and carriers, he designs and coordinates the entire supply chain in a timely manner. It sets up product storage (surface, storage, product rotation) according to commercial services and customer demand. He supervises the order processing by ensuring the respect of costs and deadlines. He is the guarantor of the availability of goods. It follows up the provision of raw material products for production and finished products for the logistics service.
• Schedule deliveries with suppliers according to various criteria (type of packaging, quantity, frequency of truck tours)
• Weekly inventory
• Follow procedures for entering and leaving products in stock.
• Provision of raw materials for production and finished goods for logistics.
• Follow supplier performance criteria (delivery times, quality levels, compliance with the conditions negotiated by the company)
• Qualitative and quantitative control of the goods received
• Control all products’ exits (raw material and finished product)
• Negotiate alternative solutions with suppliers in case of malfunction, sometimes in emergency
• Track sales and forecasts to ensure product availability and oversee order preparation.
• Good eye to details
• Management skills
• Analytical skills
• Team work
• Negotiation skills
• Interpersonal skills