• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Prepares monthly stock report.
• Works In coordination with ware house team to off load and on load consignment at ports.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, or shipping.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
• Negotiate transportation rates or services.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
• Swiftly manage other operational tasks such as general bookkeeping, filings and administration in collaboration with Finance Manager.
• Good knowledge of computers for preparing required reports for the management (Majorly Advance MS Excel, Internet).
• English writing/speaking
• Strong communication skills
• Quick learner, creative and problem solver.