• Follow the established procedures and guidelines of the legal profession to provide timely and effective support to a legal team.
• Ensure the legality of commercial transactions; advise the corporation on its legal rights and duties, including the duties and responsibilities of corporate officers.
• Draft legal documents from existing templates to support the business' legal requirements whilst ensuring legal compliance.
• Execute administrative duties of the legal function to contribute to the department's proper functioning.
• Advise the business in less complex legal aspects for trade, commercial matters, labor, and corporate issues.
• Perform simple legal research to assist the legal team to prepare accurate and timely reports, legal advice, case files, and other legal documents.
• Good understanding of corporate law in Angola
• Ability to convey complex legal issues in easily understandable language.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office suite.
• Good communication skills with a good level of self-confidence.
• Good analytical thinking.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Customer focus.