Já só tem 61 dias para se candidatar
• Provide legal counsel and support to the real estate needs of the whole organization in Angola to ensure the business’ compliance with all regulations relevant to the business’ operations.
• Provides contracts, policies and related forms to support multiple business units and to ensure all real estate matters and contracts comply with laws.
• Manage and coach legal assistants to increase processing and turn-around time whilst complying with internal and external regulations.
• Perform a variety of more complex or specialized legal activities in accordance to protect the organization’s reputation and business interests.
• Analyze and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on how they affect the organization’s operations.
• Represent the organization in complex, controversial, significant, or specialized legal proceedings before courts, government agencies, or other authorities so that the organization’s interests are protected.
• 5-7 years of experience in a legal related field with 3 years supervision experience in Angola market.
• Law degree, with a good command in English and Portuguese.
• Deep understanding of property law in Angola.
• Good understanding of corporate law in Angola.
• An ability to convey complex legal issues in easily understandable language.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
• Innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Communication (Verbal and written).
• Dual nationality is a plus.