Já só tem 47 dias para se candidatar
As Learning and Development Coordinator you'll manage the day-to-day delivery of learning and development including managing the L&D calendar, scheduling and organising training & development events, and monitoring attendance, completion and feedback.
• Our ideal candidate will have a Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related areas.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in HR/Training, Strong organisational skills – attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritise effectively.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Ability to problem solve including strong use of initiative.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Angolan nationality is a must.
• Native portuguese speaker and advanced level of english.
• Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
• Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
• Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs.
• Inform employees about training options.
• Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom. instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
• Track and report on training outcomes.
• Provide feedback to program participants and management.
• Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
• Maintain employee training records.
• Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
• Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers.
• Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
• Keep current on training design and methodology.
Empresa líder no seu sector de actuação.