Responsible for implementing and overseeing a unified approach to Learning and Development within the Group. Further, assist in the organization’s success, by arranging training, coaching and development of its people.
• Work with leaders across the organization, collect performance management documentation and extract information as input to the training needs of the Group.
• Develop and manage the L&D Budget for the Group.
• Research and deliver training programs globally to expand the talents and skills of all employees at all levels within the Group.
• Identify coaching and development programs to address succession plans.
• Manage the Organization academy in Angola and ensure the achievement of its objectives.
• Communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• Leading and motivating others
• Organization and planning skills
• Technical knowledge of training and the industry
• Post graduate courses in business /business strategy/MBA is a plus
Since its creation in 1978, by the entrepreneur AN Nesr, we at the Webcor Group have traveled on a path of sustained growth that has made us one of the world's leading players in the agricultural commodities market and the so-called FMCG. This result has been achieved through daily practice of the conviction that experience must be indistinguishable from quality and the dimension is always associated with effectiveness.
We are present all over the world and have integrated more than 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for many thousands of daily operations.
The worldwide dimension of the Webcor Group is the result of the three decades of experience accumulated in managing a broad portfolio of leading brands, products and services.