• Execute the audit plan effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure that operational, financial and compliance risks are managed effectively. Furthermore this role is expected to provide guidance to auditors and ensure the audits are executed according to plan.
• Plan, organize and conduct audit activities and reports in order to promote high standards of business controls.
• Advise & Conduct audits in accordance with standards & norms.
• Provide guidance & Identify areas of improvement to enhance compliance.
• Make suggestions to improve policy and procedure when issues are identified during the audit process.
• Provide guidance & Participate in identifying risks and enhance the risk register.
• Support management in the closeout of audit findings.
• Knowledge of audit process and best practice.
• Knowledge of business processes in distribution business.
• Analytical thinking.
• Initiative and decisiveness.
• Reliability and commitment.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Drive for quality and cost.
Since its creation in 1978, by the entrepreneur AN Nesr, we at the Webcor Group have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of the world's leading players in the agricultural commodity market and the so-called FMCG. This result has been achieved through daily practice of the conviction that experience must be indistinguishable from quality and the dimension is always associated with effectiveness.
We are present all over the world and have integrated more than 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for many thousands of daily operations.
The worldwide dimension of the Webcor Group is the result of the accumulated experience of three decades of managing a broad portfolio of leading brands, products and services.