Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in assuring the adequate realization of the subsea operations in relation with ROV respecting the security
and safety procedures, and of environment protection, optimizing costs and time limits. The services consist also in the
exercise of auditing function on the ROV contractors and the associated tools.
Technical activities Services:
- Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and in particular
the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management system);
- HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the WORK,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Ensure the MEDEVAC and bridging documents are updated on regular basis
d. Control the resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
e. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
f. Perform regular SQM of the contractor
g. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
h. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and Initiation of the resulting
- Represent Angola as Subsea ROV specialist to the services companies.
- Manage the ROV services contract
a. Follow up of the crewing
1. Ensure the respect of the GS and other IMCA recommendation
2. Ensure the personnel are
b. Follow up of the various actions taken to improve the service quality of the contractor
c. Budget follow up
- Follow-up of the FMC, AKS and other intervention tools.
- Manage all ROV associated tooling contract (invoices, claims, requests etc.).
- Make contractors respect the affiliate HSE policy.
- Organize and prepare ROV intervention operations in coordination with project engineers and subsea
- Optimizing ROV operations together with the implied staff, and evaluate the performances.
- Supervise non-routine operations using ROV.
- Control and comment on ROV intervention procedures.
- Issue internal preparatory documents for operations.
- Assure a technical support regarding other entities for the implementation of ROV
- Anticipate potential problems and suggest corrective actions.
- Control and approve the ROV testing and reception procedures or associated material, particularly at the
construction phases and at the arrival of new ships.
- Coordinate the ROV specific tools and procedures.
- Assure a daily follow-up of the Sub Sea activity within the ITV/SUB TRAV Head of Service.
- Assure a technological surveillance within his/her competence areas.
- Report to management ROV activities and possible changes in contractual strategy to meet future
Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
- EPT / SUB / TVX
- Collaborate onshore with Construction Department, Drilling Department, Subsea exploitation, PRS, FPSO and
- Liaise with Company specialists